Last updated: 2020-09-15 16:00:53
What Information May We Collect and Store
We receive and store any and all information that you enter on this Website or provide to us by any other form of communication, including, but not limited to: electronic mail, regular mail and phone calls.
We collect and store the following information about you:
|Categories of information that we collect||Specific pieces of information that we collect|
|Identifying information||Identifying information|
|Insurance information||Insurance information|
|Financial information||Financial information|
|Employment information||Employment information|
|Characteristics of protected classifications||Characteristics of protected classifications|
|Commercial information||Commercial information|
|Internet or other electronic activity||Internet or other electronic activity|
|Inferences drawn from any other information to create a profile about the consumer||Inferences drawn from any other information to create a profile about the consumer|
How we may use your information
We may use the information that you provide us for the following:
- Auditing transactions that the consumer has entered into
- Counting ad impressions to unique visitors
- Verifying position and quality of ad impressions
- Auditing compliance
- Detecting security incidents
- Protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for such activities
- Debugging to identify and repair errors
- Creating new features
- Short-term transient use
- Performing services
- Providing customer service
- Processing or fulfilling orders or transactions
- Verifying customer information
- Processing payments
- Marketing and advertising
- Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of our services or devices
- Participation in surveys and contests
- Enforcing our Terms of Service
- Resolving disputes
With whom we share your information
We may share your personal information with the following types of third parties:
- Email marketing vendors
- Customer management systems
- Fraud prevention services vendors
- Parties that need to operate the website
- Financial transactions processors
- Social networks
- Operating systems and platforms
- Data analytics providers
- Government or law enforcement entities
- Internet service providers
- Advertising networks
Sale of your information
We do not sell your personal information. To opt-out of future sales, contact us at email@example.com.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on your computer by your web browser. The file is added once you agree to store cookies on your computer or device, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow sites to respond to you as an individual. The Website can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package.
- Identify if you are signed in to the Website.
- Test content on the Website.
- Store information about your preferences.
- Recognize when you return to the Website.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This setting may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
This Website is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 13 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child to inform him or her that they cannot use this Website.
This Website uses Google Analytics to collect information about you and your behaviors. If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Opting out of us collecting personal information
You may opt-out of us collecting your personal information at any time by not inputting data into our website, by clicking unsubscribe on emails, and by contacting us.
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than us. We provide such hyperlinks for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. It is up to you to read and fully understand their Privacy Policies. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
Do Not Track Signals
Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. We support Do Not Track (“DNT”). You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.